Go forth and make disciples of all nations

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5, 2009

I've been a bit lax in my God sightings.

-Kendra standing up for a friend, as a sponsor, for his baptism.
-Jaydee and Kendra participating in a candle lighting ceremony, honoring their 10th anniversary of their baptisms. (I can't wait to see the pictures.)
-Janell and Randy opening their home and watching the girls for a few days.
-God holding me up on Bubba (no there are not any pictures of this!)
-God answering prayers during a rough landing.
-A little girl being "grown up" pulling her own carry-on bag and handing her ticket to the agent. She was just so cute, and brought a smile to everyone around her.
-Strangers sharing stories about ski trips, and where the best snow is this time of year. (NO, I was not part of this conversation! lol)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Bubba is so easy to ride. Maybe he is a gift from God.