Go forth and make disciples of all nations

Sunday, June 15, 2008

God Sightings Week of June 15

-He's been seen through prayers and hugs.
-He was seen in the helping hands after all of the storms.
-He was seen in a bunch of teens going door-to-door collecting food for the Lincoln Food Bank.
-He was felt in the meeting preparing us for the upcoming Mission Trip to Idaho.

Please note: I will not be near a computer the next two Sundays. Please feel free to add God's sightings during that time on this listing.

Blessings!
Cindy

3 comments:

Sue said...

The green of new crops coming up in Nebraska & Iowa as my friends and I made a safe trip to Walnut, IA for a BIG antiques show.

My Wegelia (sp) bush is the prettiest I have ever seen it.

Janell said...

Peaceful morning rides on my "new" horse, Lucy: once with Emily, once with Jack and several times by myself.

Re-established contact with Tina.

cdroses said...

I believe God moved Mom (Sue) to look at the website, where she found Tina's message!